Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 65536 rows-convert

I have Office XP. Someone sent me a .xlsx file with greater than 65536 rows.
I downloaded and installed the compatibility pack. I am dropping those rows
when it opens. I have tried to import the file into Access, I get an error -
incompatible file type. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have to get Excel 2007 or have someone who has it break the file up for
you. If you send it to me I'll do it for you.

--
Jim