-   -   Excel 2007 65536 rows-convert (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/165094-excel-2007-65536-rows-convert.html)

bufbec

Excel 2007 65536 rows-convert

I have Office XP. Someone sent me a .xlsx file with greater than 65536 rows.
I downloaded and installed the compatibility pack. I am dropping those rows
when it opens. I have tried to import the file into Access, I get an error -
incompatible file type. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help

Jim Rech

Excel 2007 65536 rows-convert

You have to get Excel 2007 or have someone who has it break the file up for
you. If you send it to me I'll do it for you.

--
Jim