Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Maxium hours that excel accept

Hi. I inserting a total of horas of 35000 but the excel is not accpting this
total number of hours.

I think that the max that is acceptiing is 9000 hours.

How can I make it to accept 35000 hours, or more then 9000hours.

Regards,
Marco
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think the limit when entering it in Excel date/time format is 10000
hours. You will need to work in normal number format if you want to
record such large numbers, so you would enter the hours as 35000.5
meaning 35,000 hours and 30 minutes.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 7, 9:34 am, Marco wrote:
Hi. I inserting a total of horas of 35000 but the excel is not accpting this
total number of hours.

I think that the max that is acceptiing is 9000 hours.

How can I make it to accept 35000 hours, or more then 9000hours.

Regards,
Marco

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or you could use =35000.5/24, and format as [h]:mm:ss
--
David Biddulph

ups.com...