Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple "other" delimiters? Easy multiple cell merge?

Ok...this is killing me...is there anyway I can open a .txt file and assign
multiple "other" delimiters such as "/" AND "." ? If so, that would solve
all my problems....if not....

How do you concantenate a whole range? I've got 25,994 rows of text and I
can't possibly type in the formula and all the cells for them.

Any ideas? Thanks a bunch in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For one way, see

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/multicat.html

or

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/mergedata.html

In article ,
pullinghairout wrote:

Ok...this is killing me...is there anyway I can open a .txt file and assign
multiple "other" delimiters such as "/" AND "." ? If so, that would solve
all my problems....if not....

How do you concantenate a whole range? I've got 25,994 rows of text and I
can't possibly type in the formula and all the cells for them.

Any ideas? Thanks a bunch in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

oh wow, thank you so much!!! this helps greatly!