Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scrolling left and right, scrolls up and down instead

I have a co-worker that has a large spreadsheet and when he scrolls up and
down it goes left and right and vice versa when he scrolls left and right it
goes up and down. I believe this is the only spreadsheet this does this in.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wasn't aware you could change that setting, but they can always copy/paste
spreadsheet data into a new file's spreadsheet and it shouldn't carry over
the general file settings.