Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default linking a picture to a web address in a table

I use vlookup alot. I have a table of chemical data and for each chemical i
have a chemical data tabulated including a web address for safety data.

On a separate sheet, I use vlookup to extract data to a summary page for
numerous selected chemicals from the master sheet.

I would like to link a picture on each summary to a hyperlink webpage
address in the chemical data table.

In summary, I would like to have a vlookup hyperlink linked to a picture so
that clicking the picture calls up the website.

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You really don't need a vlookup in order to accomplish you goal. If all you
want is when a user clicks the picture is to bring up a website, just right
click the image, select Hyperlink and then enter the address you want them to
go to.

--
If this reply was helpful, please indicate that your question has been
answered to help others find anwsers to similar questions.

www.silverbirddesigns.com

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009