Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel xp question

Ok i hope i can explain this clearly. I am trying to get all the informaiton
about a particular customer on one line/row. I have information in A/B/C/D
columns. In the B column i have the customers Street address in one line and
then the city/state/zip is in the line below that.
Example
1st row - name in column a / company in column b/ state in column C / Lic.#
in D
2nd row - nothing in column a / st. address in column b/ nothing in column
C/ dito
3rd row - nothing in column a / city,state,zip in colum b/ nothing in column
C/ dito

*So you see in column b is everything i need to be in order in the 1st row
to be able to make labels. I have no need for 2nd/3rd row but the source i
imported it from put it into this format.
Thanks and I hope there is a solution to my problem
Holly

Newbie Question - Subtraction Formula Question [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 5th 06 05:50 PM
The question is an excel question that I need to figure out howto do in excel. Terry Excel Worksheet Functions 3 January 23rd 06 06:22 PM
excel question jt42 New Users to Excel 3 September 11th 05 11:06 PM
Excel question. Cmeb4uby Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 9th 05 10:04 PM
Statistical Excel Function Question within Excel 2000... Drew H Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 31st 04 06:55 PM