Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Excel xp question

Holly
Are you saying that you want to delete the second and third rows, for
every name entry? Or are you saying you want to incorporate the data in the
second and third rows into the first row, then delete the second and third
rows, for every name entry?
Is this pattern, that you describe, the same for all name entries? That
is, do they all have both a second and a third row? Otto
"holly" wrote in message
Ok i hope i can explain this clearly. I am trying to get all the
informaiton
about a particular customer on one line/row. I have information in A/B/C/D
columns. In the B column i have the customers Street address in one line
and
then the city/state/zip is in the line below that.
Example
1st row - name in column a / company in column b/ state in column C /
Lic.#
in D
2nd row - nothing in column a / st. address in column b/ nothing in column
C/ dito
3rd row - nothing in column a / city,state,zip in colum b/ nothing in
column
C/ dito

*So you see in column b is everything i need to be in order in the 1st row
to be able to make labels. I have no need for 2nd/3rd row but the source i
imported it from put it into this format.
Thanks and I hope there is a solution to my problem
Holly