Marsha

Default Count 350 SS numbers, exclude duplicates

I need to be able to count information based on approximately 350 social
security numbers, exlcuding duplicates. Any ideas on the formula? Thanks so
much,
Marsha
Bob Phillips

Hi Marsha,

One way

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A200<"")/COUNTIF(A1:A200,A1:A200&""))

--

HTH

RP

"Marsha" wrote in message
I need to be able to count information based on approximately 350 social
security numbers, exlcuding duplicates. Any ideas on the formula? Thanks

so
much,
Marsha

Marsha

At the risk of sounding studpid :) , do I enter this formual into the
destination cell, and then highlight my range and hit enter? I really don't
do much with Exel except enter informtation. Thanks again.
Marsha