Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Packing Slips

I need to make packing slips from an excel distribution list.

I would like to repeat the header rows on every sheet then copy or print 1
row at a time. Each row equals 1 packing slip's worth of information.

I need to either just print 2 each with this configuration or make a
separate sheet for every row in the list (including the header info each time
of course)

thank you

--
jami
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jami,

It sounds as though this would be a good application for the Word mail merge. It can use an
Excel list for the data source.
--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"jamiks" wrote in message
I need to make packing slips from an excel distribution list.

I would like to repeat the header rows on every sheet then copy or print 1
row at a time. Each row equals 1 packing slip's worth of information.

I need to either just print 2 each with this configuration or make a
separate sheet for every row in the list (including the header info each time
of course)

thank you

--
jami

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Earl,
Thank you although I did not end up using your suggestion I did research it
and it gave me the answer I was looking for.
--
jami