animalashton

Default what does .xls [Group] mean?

can someone help me because I can't insert autoshapes. Its something to do
with [Group] but i don't know what.
Chip Pearson

When you see the [Group] in the caption, it means that you have
two or more worksheets grouped together: any change made to one
will be made on all the grouped sheets. All the grouped sheets
will have white sheet tabs. You can ungroup sheets by right
clicking on a sheet tab and choosing "Ungroup" from the popup
menu.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"animalashton" wrote in
message
can someone help me because I can't insert autoshapes. Its
something to do
with [Group] but i don't know what.

animalashton

You have more than one sheet selected so can't paste data into two at the
same time.