Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lost Grid Lines in Excel

I started excel this morning and the grid lines had disappeared. I went to
options and ticked the gridlines and yes it places them back. But on
restarting the main program the grid lines are no longer displayed. Can
someone help? Thanks.
--
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsOptionsView show gridlines is a Window option setting.

When you switch to another sheet what do you see?

Does this occur on all workbooks/sheets ot just new ones?

Could be you have created a Template that overrides the Excel default Template.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:39:00 -0700, mike wrote:

Thanks for replying mate. office 2003 basic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If i switch to another sheet it is blank also including after i have set the
grid lines in options on the first sheet. Can i create a default template and
where do i put it? Thanks.
--
Mike

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ToolsOptionsView show gridlines is a Window option setting.

When you switch to another sheet what do you see?

Does this occur on all workbooks/sheets ot just new ones?

Could be you have created a Template that overrides the Excel default Template.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:39:00 -0700, mike wrote:

Thanks for replying mate. office 2003 basic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for letting us know the fix.

Gord