sjk

Default Excel 2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package Q841881

Hello,

I was trying to get the Excel2000 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix package as
mentioned in kb/841881.
Unfortunately, MS does not provide any support for the Office2000-line
anymore.
Therefore they won't and according to the support engineer on the phone -
they can't offer me the hotfix anymore.

Does anybody in this newsgroup have the hotfix stored somewhere in the
deepest inner of his network infrastructure?

It would be nice if somebody could let me know or give me a link where I
could download the file(s).

Many thanks in advance,

Sven