Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Puzzle

Hello This is a daily report - I created a pivot table. The columns are as
follows companyname -sales order number - product description - product
number total $sale - I have a subtotal in the sales order number so that I
get a total for each sale. How do I delete all sales that total less than
2,000.00 - I want the pivot table to show sales of 2,000 and over only.
thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can filter the total values in Excel 2007, but not in earlier versions.
For earlier versions, you start an AutoFilter outside of the pivot
table, and autoflter the total column for =2000.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures