-   -   Pivot Puzzle (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/164080-pivot-puzzle.html)

Wanna Learn

Pivot Puzzle

Hello This is a daily report - I created a pivot table. The columns are as
follows companyname -sales order number - product description - product
number total $sale - I have a subtotal in the sales order number so that I
get a total for each sale. How do I delete all sales that total less than
2,000.00 - I want the pivot table to show sales of 2,000 and over only.
thanks

steven

Pivot Puzzle

Just to the right of the "total $sale" table header will be an arrow. Click
on it, and all values for total $sale will be displayed. Declick all less
than 2000.

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello This is a daily report - I created a pivot table. The columns are as
follows companyname -sales order number - product description - product
number total $sale - I have a subtotal in the sales order number so that I
get a total for each sale. How do I delete all sales that total less than
2,000.00 - I want the pivot table to show sales of 2,000 and over only.
thanks

Wanna Learn

Pivot Puzzle

The total $Sales column is in the data section of the pivot table so there is
no arrow

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello This is a daily report - I created a pivot table. The columns are as
follows companyname -sales order number - product description - product
number total $sale - I have a subtotal in the sales order number so that I
get a total for each sale. How do I delete all sales that total less than
2,000.00 - I want the pivot table to show sales of 2,000 and over only.
thanks

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Puzzle

You can filter the total values in Excel 2007, but not in earlier versions.
For earlier versions, you start an AutoFilter outside of the pivot
table, and autoflter the total column for =2000.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures