Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wanna Learn Wanna Learn is offline

Default Pivot Puzzle

The total $Sales column is in the data section of the pivot table so there is
no arrow

"Steven" wrote:

Just to the right of the "total $sale" table header will be an arrow. Click
on it, and all values for total $sale will be displayed. Declick all less
than 2000.

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello This is a daily report - I created a pivot table. The columns are as
follows companyname -sales order number - product description - product
number total $sale - I have a subtotal in the sales order number so that I
get a total for each sale. How do I delete all sales that total less than
2,000.00 - I want the pivot table to show sales of 2,000 and over only.
thanks