Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Displaying a list based on a Vlookup

Hi Guys/Girls

I have once again a problem that i need some assist on.

I have a sheet with multiple sites with Department codes and devisions phone
numbers etc. which i use for a offline referance of data.

where i have a problem is here, There are several sites with the same Site
ID, so what i would like to do idealy is this, on my controlling sheet i have
a cell that you enter your site code on(C3) now in the next cell (C4) i would
like it to have a listing that is based on all the values that are linked to
that site code the division for that site, and from there the cells below
telephone number etc can pull the data based on the list option.

I have a data workshhet with all the sites and all their information listed
with the site code being in column A and the department in column B.