Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jax Jax is offline

Default Lookup query

I am a bit rusy with LOOKUP and much better on IF statements. My problem is
I have 14 conditions to consider and IF will only go up to 7. Here's what I
want to say:
1c is equal to 7 points
1b " 9 "
1a 11
2c 13
2b 15
2a 17
3c 19
3b 21
3a 23
4c 25
4b 27
4a 29
5c 31
5b 33
Any one of the above number letter score could go in the required field so
they all have to be in the formula. If I type say 4b into a box I want the
number 25 to appear in the answer.