Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default undesired "breaks" between worksheets

I have a workbook with several worksheets. Each time we complete the
workbook for a project, we are supposed to print the entire workbook to a
special paper in our printer (so we select "Entire Workbook" and "Tray 2")
and we print the entire workbook to PDF as well.

For some reason, the first 2 worksheets print fine but then Excel has some
sort of "section break" that basically resets my entire print job. This
either sends the third worksheet to regular paper (ignoring our "Tray 2"
instruction) or to a separate PDF file. This happens a total of 4 times,
once after worksheets 2, 4, 5 and 6. So printing to PDF creates 5 total
files, and printing to Tray 2 only prints the first 2 pages on the special
paper.

I was not aware that Excel had section breaks like Word does, and I cannot
figure out how to delete them. I certainly did not make them. Help??