Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2007 question - Macro Security

In XP, I would go to Tools - Macro - Macro Security to set macro security to
low, medium, or high.
I tried to find this in 2007 to no avail. I found about Trust Locations and
I put my main Excel files folder in that list.
However, Excel help in 2007 still talked about setting the Macro Security
level. How do I do that? Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add the developer tab to the ribbon Otto
To display the Developer tab go to Office Button Excel Options...Popular

Or use the 2003 shortcut
Alt tms

--

Regards Ron de Bruin