Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I receive daily lists, and I need to automatically process them

My csv supplier sends me hundreds of the lists. I have to then manualy
reorganize his lists into my excel sheet to import into my database.
this process is manual and I need to create some type of template that can
process my suppliers list, and automatically provide me with a new list,
ready to import into my database.

any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I receive daily lists, and I need to automatically process the

kevin thanks for replying.

But I can't do that because I still have to run functions on the table and I
only upload to the database once the table is organized.