Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PK PK is offline

Default Excel Function

have a spredsheet that has a column of colours related to work, colours are
in text format i.e. Red, white the a second column has numbers. I would like
to use a function that can add only cells that match certain colours. i.e if
B2, 5,7,10 has Red and D25.7.10. has value but the imbetween cells have
different colours. I need to
be able to use a some to only add up the value in column D which relate to
the word Red in column B.

Can anyone help on this one.

Thank you
--