Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JPH JPH is offline

Default Count Occurance of Text/Word in a Range

I have data that I have summarized where I need to count the occurance of
particular words (i.e. No Answer, Unconfirmed, Wrong Number). Is there a way
in a pivot table to do this? My results would look like this:

Cell A1 Cell B1
No Answer 345
Unconfirmed 128
Wrong Nunber 876

Becasue I am trying to summarize occurances of text, not numbers, I'm not
having any luck.

Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Joanthan

--