Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 takes vey long to save

Hi, I have a user who works o a very large spreadsheet. When she tries to
save, it would take a very long time and then return with a message that the
Disk is full. Is there some tweeking that needs to be done to speed up the
process?
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not in this case because sometimes she is able to save even though it takes a
long time to do so. That was the first thing I did was to check her access
and permissions and she has Full Control.