Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating graph (floating columns with top and base depth values)

Hi guys

Could any of you answer a question.

I am trying to create a graph in excel of floating columns (top and base
depth values, related to a single well name.

I.e

well 1 Top 12100 base 12200
well 2 Top 10200 base 10300
well 3 Top 11300 base 11400

How can I do? I have been trying but seems to be I am not taht smart

I would appreciate youy help
--
Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

use stacked columns wiyh two varables the first with base and the second
with the range
for the first variable, set no fill and no line

"Peter G." wrote:

Hi guys

Could any of you answer a question.

I am trying to create a graph in excel of floating columns (top and base
depth values, related to a single well name.

I.e

well 1 Top 12100 base 12200
well 2 Top 10200 base 10300
well 3 Top 11300 base 11400

How can I do? I have been trying but seems to be I am not taht smart

I would appreciate youy help
--
Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc