Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ALT+TAB option not working

Hi,
My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nothing wrong in Ctrl+Tab. But i am very much familiar with Alt+Tab option.
Please let me know why Alt+Tab option is not working. How to enable Alt+Tab.
Please i need ansewer for this.

Regards,
Vishu

"vishu" wrote in message
My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of
Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"vishu" wrote in message

My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of
Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Then you will need to start a New instance of Excel for each file.