-   -   ALT+TAB option not working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/163290-alt-tab-option-not-working.html)

vishu

ALT+TAB option not working

Hi,
My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Bob Phillips

ALT+TAB option not working

Alt-Tab switches between applications. What is wrong with Ctrl-Tab or
Ctrl-F6?

--
HTH

Bob

"vishu" wrote in message
My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of
Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

vishu

ALT+TAB option not working

Nothing wrong in Ctrl+Tab. But i am very much familiar with Alt+Tab option.
Please let me know why Alt+Tab option is not working. How to enable Alt+Tab.
Please i need ansewer for this.

Regards,
Vishu

"vishu" wrote in message
My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of
Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Bob I

ALT+TAB option not working

"vishu" wrote in message

My Alt+Tab option (switching between two differebt files) is not working.
But know the option of Ctrl+Tab. I dont want to use the option of
Ctrl+Tab.
And ToolsoptionVeiwwindow in toolbar option is checked.

Please suggest how to enable Alt+Tab option.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vishu

Then you will need to start a New instance of Excel for each file.

Bob Phillips

ALT+TAB option not working

I have already told you why.

--
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Alt-Tab switches between applications. What is wrong with Ctrl-Tab or
Ctrl-F6?

--
HTH

Bob