Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Rows

My worksheet is missing some rows. The numbers on the left side are
3,4,5,6,8,9 Etc. Where is number 7 ? I tried the unfreeze, but no luck.

--
Carter
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select rows 6-8 and do Format / Row / Unhide

--
* Please click Yes if this was helpful *
Andy Smith

"Carter" wrote:

My worksheet is missing some rows. The numbers on the left side are
3,4,5,6,8,9 Etc. Where is number 7 ? I tried the unfreeze, but no luck.

--
Carter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select all the rows

1. make sure they are not hidden:
Format Rows Unhide

2. make sure they are not too short:
Format Rows Height something reasonable
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200750

"Carter" wrote:

My worksheet is missing some rows. The numbers on the left side are
3,4,5,6,8,9 Etc. Where is number 7 ? I tried the unfreeze, but no luck.

--
Carter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried to select row 6 & 8 and then:
<Format <Rows <Unhide

If that doesn't work,
Select rows 6 & 8 and then:
<Format <Rows <Height
And enter 12,
Then <OK.
--
HTH,

RD

"Carter" wrote in message
My worksheet is missing some rows. The numbers on the left side are
3,4,5,6,8,9 Etc. Where is number 7 ? I tried the unfreeze, but no luck.

--
Carter

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

HI Carter,

Select the row before the first missing one thru the one following the last missing one
FormatRowUnhide

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten