Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merge Sheets

I have a workbook with 5 sheets that i want to be able to merge into one
large sheet. All the sheets are of the same format, so I was wanted to know
of a good way to go about doing this. Any information will be a great help.
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Iragalam

I have a code example here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Iragalam" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook with 5 sheets that i want to be able to merge into one
large sheet. All the sheets are of the same format, so I was wanted to know
of a good way to go about doing this. Any information will be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not knowing what the data is or how the layout is defined, I'm not sure
whether or not this would work, however...

On the data menu is an option called consolidated which will summarize data
across worksheets. You can also do this as a link so that it's dynamic.

Look up the following topic in Excel Help for details on how this is done:

Consolidate Data
--
Kevin Backmann