Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i merge sheets

Hi,

I am trying to setup on Excel a link where I can have a Button on Sheet One
which when clicked will take the user to Sheet 2, or Sheet 3 etc etc?? I am
not sure how to do this, also I want to beable to ensure that if I add
amounts into sheet 3 they can be auto added in a main summary page on sheet 5
etc??

Thanks so much for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do one of the following:

Press Ctrl+PageUp or PageDown key to move between Worksheet.

or

On the left corner of the sheet tab, right-click to select worksheet.

Challa Prabhu

"jordousa06" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to setup on Excel a link where I can have a Button on Sheet One
which when clicked will take the user to Sheet 2, or Sheet 3 etc etc?? I am
not sure how to do this, also I want to beable to ensure that if I add
amounts into sheet 3 they can be auto added in a main summary page on sheet 5
etc??

Thanks so much for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

It's probably just as easy to clickk the sheet tab to navigate around but if
you want a button put one on from the forms tollbox and addthis code:-

Sub Button1_Click()
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
End Sub

Your not very descriptive about your summary sheet 5 but if you simply want
to ada a column of numbers from another sheet try:-

=SUM(Sheet1!A1:A50)

Would add the column of numbers in A1 - A50

Mike