Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default how do i merge sheets

Hi,

It's probably just as easy to clickk the sheet tab to navigate around but if
you want a button put one on from the forms tollbox and addthis code:-

Sub Button1_Click()
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
End Sub

Your not very descriptive about your summary sheet 5 but if you simply want
to ada a column of numbers from another sheet try:-

=SUM(Sheet1!A1:A50)

Would add the column of numbers in A1 - A50

Mike

"jordousa06" wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to setup on Excel a link where I can have a Button on Sheet One
which when clicked will take the user to Sheet 2, or Sheet 3 etc etc?? I am
not sure how to do this, also I want to beable to ensure that if I add
amounts into sheet 3 they can be auto added in a main summary page on sheet 5
etc??

Thanks so much for your help