Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Show Excel 2007 Chart in SharePoint V3

I am using Excel 2007 and SharePoint V3. Both are newly upgraded and new to
me. I would love to be able to show an Excel 2007 chart on the main
SharePoint site and have it update when changes are made in Excel. So far,
multiple attempts over a number of weeks, I have been unsuccessful in getting
this to work. I will continue to try as I have seen it done, but I sure
would appreciate some advice if someone can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. Have a great day.