Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing Data: OLE DB and data link properties dialog

Our OLE DB provider implements interface/methods for data link properties
dialog box. When we try to use our provider with MS Excel 2003 to import
data, it does not store the connection string in the ".odc" file in "My
DataSources". It just stores provider name and all the other properties are
not stored there.

Why? What is missing in the provider which is expected by Excel.

TIA,
Vivek.