Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP Excel 2007. Background Colour tabs blocked?

Good Morning.

I seem to be having a bit of trouble trying to allow a user to use the
background colour button in excel 2007. The user wants to colour certain
cells in their spreadsheet but are unable to as the buttons you would
normally use are ghosted out (unable to be used). Is there anyway to allow
this. Im an excel 2003 user so 2007 is a very new experience for me.

Anyones help would be much appreciated.
--
Stuart Henry
Stage Systems
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Colouring the cells is the same as in XL2003.
It sounds as though their sheet is protected.
Right click on sheet tabUnprotect

--
Regards
Roger Govier