Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nc nc is offline

Default Pasting problem

Is there any reason why I cannot paste from one workbook to another (both are
open)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check to see if the target worksheet has been protected, and if it has,
unprotect it.
--
Kevin Backmann

"nc" wrote:

Is there any reason why I cannot paste from one workbook to another (both are
open)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nc nc is offline

Thanks for your reply. The target worksheet is not protected.

Any other suggestion?

"nc" wrote:

Is there any reason why I cannot paste from one workbook to another (both are
open)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens when you try to paste?

Error message? Wrong data pasted? Nothing occurs?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP