Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to link the two worksheets

if i have a cost sheet of all modules and their prices on a one work sheet ,
then how can a cost of certaim module comes on another worksheet if i enter
only the module name on that sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

,
then how can a cost of certaim module comes on another worksheet if i
enter
only the module name on that sheet

Suppose you have module names in A1:A10 and their prices in B1:B10 of
Sheet1.
Suppose also that you will enter the module name you want in cell A1 of
Sheet2 .
In B2 of Sheet2, enter this formula:
=VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A1:B10,2,0)
This will find the corresponding price for you.
Obviously you can adjust the ranges as appropriate.

Stephen