Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nir Nir is offline

Default Pivot table totals in low levels of hierarchy

Hi,

Say I have a pivot table with a "Month" and "Date" fields, and a measurement
named "Sales", which is aggregated PER MONTH.

When I add "Month", "Date" and then "Sales", the data (sales) for each date
is like the one of the whole month (since it's aggregated for the month only).

Some of our clients find it confusing. Is there a way to hide the data for
the date in such a case?

Thanks,
Nir.