Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel to Outlook

Ive read most of the Excel to Outlook questions and answers and I think this
may be a new question of sorts. I also read Dick Clicks web site. I got his
macro to work only once!

I have an Excel file with contact information and a lot of other
information. Each row is like a record in Access. It has over 500 records
and the data is updated about 1 a week with new contact data. People are
updating Outlook and/or Excel but mosty of the tiime not both. This has
caused mass confusion at times as to which contact data is correct. How can
I write a Macro that will copy the appropriate data only from Excel to
Outlook and Put it into a new contacts list appending the date to it? The
new Contacts name would be something like PHA 10-17-07. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!