Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Entering a dialog box in excell

I want to be able to insert a dialog box in to cells A1 through A100 that
will aloww the insertion of 100 General Ledger Codes, which codes are
referenced in a different worksheet in the same workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Like a dropdown where you can choose from a list?

If yes, you may want to use Data|Validation.

See Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Fello wrote:

I want to be able to insert a dialog box in to cells A1 through A100 that
will aloww the insertion of 100 General Ledger Codes, which codes are
referenced in a different worksheet in the same workbook.

--

Dave Peterson
Thanks, it's exactly what I was looking for.