Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What is the symbol of 4 small circles arranged in a square?

Typically found on NFL draft websites attached to a player or position or
school. I find them if I review and copy of list of players, etc from the
site into Excel.

Can anyone tell me what this is and how to delete it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's some sort of object--maybe a picture???

Try selecting the object and then hit the delete key on the keyboard.

Or if you can remove all objects on the sheet:
Edit|goto|Special|Objects
and then hit the delete key.

Don't do that if you've inserted any objects you want to keep.

--

Dave Peterson