Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A spreadsheet will not link to cells in another spreadsheet?

Hi,

For some reason a simple link from one spreasheet to another does not work.
I've checked the formats?

Any other ideas?

Paul.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"does not work" means what?

No values? Errors?

What do you consider "spreadsheets"? Workbooks or worksheets within a
workbook?

What formats did you check and why?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP