analiese f

Default is it possible to insert checkboxes in an excel spreadsheet?

I am trying to track the status of jobs using an excel spreadsheet, and I'm
looking for an easy way to select between several options I've placed in the
spreadsheet. It would be great if I can use checkboxes so that users can
highlight as many options as relevant, but I'm not sure if this is possible.
Does anyone know how to do this? And if not can anyone offer another
solution??
Thanks
Earl Kiosterud

There is a check box in the Forms Toolbar (View - Toolbars). You link them
to a cell with Format control - Control tab, then examine the cell with your
formulas or macros. There is a check box in the Controls toolbox. More
functional. Use either Properties (right click the check box while in
Design Mode, or write VBA to respond to the check box.

--
Earl Kiosterud