Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Path and filename displayed in Excel

How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=CELL(A1,"filename")
--
David Biddulph

"falcios" wrote in message
How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=CELL(A1,"filename")
or maybe
=CELL("filename",A1)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
=CELL(A1,"filename")
--
David Biddulph

"falcios" wrote in message
How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry I forgot to mention that I would like it to the default when I open
every worksheet.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=CELL(A1,"filename")
--