-   -   Path and filename displayed in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/161595-path-filename-displayed-excel.html)

falcios

Path and filename displayed in Excel

How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.

David Biddulph[_2_]

Path and filename displayed in Excel

=CELL(A1,"filename")
--
David Biddulph

"falcios" wrote in message
How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.

Chip Pearson

Path and filename displayed in Excel

=CELL(A1,"filename")
or maybe
=CELL("filename",A1)

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
=CELL(A1,"filename")
--
David Biddulph

"falcios" wrote in message
How do you configure Excel to display the full path and filename of the
worksheet.
Thanks in advance.

falcios

Path and filename displayed in Excel

Sorry I forgot to mention that I would like it to the default when I open
every worksheet.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=CELL(A1,"filename")
--