Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Customizing Macros

Hi,

I am making a spreadsheet with different tabs for different projects i am
running. I have made a front page, now i want to be able to type in the name
of the sheet and the macro should be able to pick that name up and go to that
sheet and pick the values as i have recorded it to. Therefore keeping the
cell references same but changing the sheet.

All help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First Select sheet, then use ActiveSheet.Range(...)!
If sheet name is entered, say, in A1, then
Worksheets(Range("A1").Value).Select

ActiveSheet.Range(...)

Regards,
Stefi