Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Form for data entry

Is there a way to create a form for entering data onto a spreadsheet? I know
I can in Access, but is there a way to do that in Excel?

--
Lin Light Herrick District Library
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The simplest is Data, Form!

Lin Light wrote:
Is there a way to create a form for entering data onto a spreadsheet? I know
I can in Access, but is there a way to do that in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Like Bob said, Excel has a built in data entry form of sorts. It is
located in Data--Form. To create your own custom form, you need to
create a UserForm in VBA and put in the necessary code to send the
values from the completed code to your worksheet.