Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Menus hidden because of numerous menu generating addins

I have installed a little bit of too many menu building addins and now some
of the menus have hidden because of space.

Can I resize the menu bar so as to reflect all?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps your problem is not in your menu building but in "personalized menus".
If you have a lot of menu items they should scroll.

Personalized (short) menus was introduced in Excel 2000 such that only the most
recently used (MRU) items appear. To restore the old options ...
Tools -- Customize -- Options(tab) -- (uncheck) Menus show recently used commands first.

To turn off Personalized Menus in your operating system, click Start, point to Settings,
click Taskbar & Start Menu, and then uncheck Use Personalized Menus on the General tab.

Missing Builtin Menus (#menumissing)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...tm#menumissing
--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"FARAZ QURESHI" wrote...
I have installed too many menu building addins and now some