Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sumif and simple but multiple criteria

Hi,

I want to run a sumif that instead of returning the total of screens for a
given DMA ranking, will return the number of screens in a given range (DMA
Ranks 11 to 25)

I had assumed that the criteria of 10,<26 would have worked, but here we
are ;).

This is what I have for single criteria:
=SUMIF(Sheet1!H:H,Sheet2!A2,Sheet1!AF:AF) Sheet2!A2 is actually just a number
as I'm working on a test worksheet.
--
I need so much help, but right now, some Excel help will suffice!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

=SUMIF(Sheet1!H:H,"=11",Sheet1!AF:AF)-SUMIF(Sheet1!H:H,"25",Sheet1!AF:AF)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP