Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Download Question

I removed the check from a file download box labeled "Always ask before
opening this type of file" and need to have it come back on. Does anyone
know how to reset it back to an automatic checkmark?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suspect if you reset your security options in toolsoptions in internet
explorer this will also get reset

--

HTH
Nick Hodge

"Xterra1" wrote in message
I removed the check from a file download box labeled "Always ask before
opening this type of file" and need to have it come back on. Does anyone
know how to reset it back to an automatic checkmark?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My ComputerToolsFolder OptionsFile Types.

Scroll down to the file type in question and reset the option under
AdvancedConfirm open after download.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP