Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Frozen Sheets

I have been working on a project in Excel. When I went to open it the other
day, something had happened to ALL Excel files. On the sheet that was
displayed upon opening, my mouse will only display the cross thing icon.
When I change to other sheets in the workbook, the mouse is a pointer with a
page icon on top of it. Then I cannot do anything w/i Excel except close it.
How do I unlock the pages so I can edit my stuff??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

It could be your View is screwed up. Try View/Zoom and different settings to
see if anything happens. IF you don't have the menu, use <alt<V, also try
minimizing and maximizing the workbook (not the program) also try the
Maximize and restore on the workbook window.